You can find all the bank details in the confirmation letter, which we will send you by e-mail once you fill in the form on our website.
The booking will be considered as valid when the total price has been transferred to our bank account, and you have received an e-mail with the confirmation of your booking details.
The personal details of each participant are compulsory in the registration.
The participants’ minimum age is 18 years old.
Ocean Ferrel Surf Camp reserves the right to make modifications, but only if these modifications do not change the essential services or due to unexpected and uncontrollable situations.
Images of your stay at Ocean Ferrel Surf Camp may be used for publicity or promotional material.
We expect a personal level of contribution from participants within the Camp, for example: washing your own dishes, cleaning your tent after use and rinsing your surf equipment after use.
Customers must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her to exercise the sport of surfing or bodyboarding. We require that you alert us of any allergies or health conditions before booking.
Each customer is responsible for their own equipment during its use, and accepts the responsibility to replace it in case of loss or serious damage. The customer has to pay the loss or damaged equipment which automatically becomes property of the customer.
A €200 deposit in cash is required per person on the day of arrival to the Camp on case of booking the Ipack surfer. This deposit will be refunded at the end of your stay providing all equipment is returned in its original condition and your accommodation is in the same clean condition as found upon your arrival.
The excursions and trips we offer are not included in the total Camp price. They depend on a minimum number of participants and availability.
Reservation deposits of 25% of the total or less
For administrative reasons, there will be no refund on reservation fees.
- If you cancel more than 14 days prior to date of arrival you will not loose your deposit;
- This deposit will be valid for this same destination during 12 months (for the same package and number of people);
- If you cancel within less than 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit is lost;
- We recommend you to contract your travel insurance and check their cancellation policy
Ocean Ferrel Surf Camp does not accept any responsibility nor will issue refunds for the following circumstances:
- When the client is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the services;
- When the defective services are due to third parties or occur in an unpredictable manner;
- When the services can not be provided, due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable circumstances with unexpected consequences such as natural disasters or meteorological aspects etc;
- Clients have to listen to the instructions of our staff and to follow Ocean Ferrel Surf Camp regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible the company will take the necessary measurements with prior warning, such as the exclusion of the camp or the courses
Ocean Ferrel Surf Camp have medical insurance during surf lessons
By booking the services at the camp you automatically accept the previous terms and conditions.